some more wip

Hi @Ys Man :D

Good Mourning

I have to say that out of those four songs this one is definitely my favourite. It has cool arrangement, drums are on point, the song flows very nicely, choice of sounds is great, I like the melody you based your beat on. Nothing to critiscise here really. Very good job. (y)

God Of Rap Remix

I like this kind of drums especially in the old school style beats. I would say they go really well with the vocals in this song. The production has underground vibes in a good way. It has quite rough, gritty sound. The only thing that I would improve is the dynamic of the whole track similarly to what you did in "Good Mourning". Basically, the beat goes on and on and it doesn't have any breaks or changes in the arrangement. It makes the whole track a little bit tiring and monotonous after a while.

Party

Same story as in case of God Of Rap. Great drums, similar underground old school dirty mood but lack of variety in the arrangement. It sounds as if you created a four bar loop and repeated it multiple times.

Freestyle Beat

At around 1:07 you used the loop from the Party :D It's much more progressive than the rest of the songs that you presented in this thread. I can hear a few different moods here: you start quite positively, then you go to that rough underground sound and you finish in a pretty smooth way. That part from "Party" and the part that appears around 1:29 reminds me of this track a lot:

Conclusion

In general I would say that you have your own distinct style that reminds me a lot of DJ Khalil's style and that's a great thing for me as I like his style a lot. Your choice of sounds is good, you have specific way of mixing your songs (it's that underground vibe how I called it but that's a good thing for me) but you could work on your arrangements as far as I'm concerned. But as I always write here, these are just my meaningless two cents. :D Take this into consideration or not. :)