Soulful Boom Trap

My name is Richie Buz a 22 year old MC from Milwaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a producer to collab with.

The sound that I'm aiming to create is that of Soulful Boom Trap/Hard Trap/Bouncy Trap (really Trap Music that bumps like Boom Bap); a combination of the two styles in one, of the old and new that can appeal to hip hop purists and the new generation. Music that bumps in the whip and a cypher. Think: DJ L, DJ Victoriouz, Dougie OTB, Nick Papz, Boi-1da, Cool & Dre, C-Sick

Soulful Boom Trap is unadulterated trap music in the sense but it's trap music with
-The soulful samples (not dusty and lofi though), live instrumentation, and "bump"/tempo of Boom Bap,
-The 808s, hi hats, kicks, snares, synths, bass, bounce, "energy" etc of trap music, and
-The dynamics, sonics, vacuums, atmosphere, "vibes" and expansion of modern day mainstream Hip Hop.

The project should be soulful, lush, hard hitting, modern and cinematic

Also maks sure to create vibes. Try to create a feel and replicate the arrangement, musicality and lushness of the samples. Even Drake tries to recreate the vibe of 90s R&B when he samples. Rick Ross creates feels also. So does Madlib. Not that lazy early 2000s era of sampling of just speeding or looping the vocal sample then adding the drums.

Preferably 91-100 BPM (182-200 with double time)
In terms of Soulful Boom Trap think

Nas - Nas Album Done
Drake - Emotionless/Do Not Disturb/0 to 100/Energy
Meek Mill - Trauma/Championships Intro/Issues
Jay Z - Family Feud
Diggy Simmons - Momma Love
G Herbo- PTSD Intro, Feelings, Intuition
Rick Ross - Green Gucci Suit
Fat Joe - All the Way Up
DJ Khaled/Jeezy/Ross - Big Boy Talk
DJ Khaled/Meek/Lil Baby - Weather the Storm
DJ Khaled/Big Sean - Thank You

Can any of you make that?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

KongoRampoozy

Battle Points: 6
My name is Richie Buz a 22 year old MC from Milwaukee Wisconsin and I'm looking for a producer to collab with.

The sound that I'm aiming to create is that of Soulful Boom Trap/Hard Trap/Bouncy Trap (really Trap Music that bumps like Boom Bap); a combination of the two styles in one, of the old and new that can appeal to hip hop purists and the new generation. Music that bumps in the whip and a cypher. Think: DJ L, DJ Victoriouz, Dougie OTB, Nick Papz, Boi-1da, Cool & Dre, C-Sick

Soulful Boom Trap is unadulterated trap music in the sense but it's trap music with
-The soulful samples (not dusty and lofi though), live instrumentation, and "bump"/tempo of Boom Bap,
-The 808s, hi hats, kicks, snares, synths, bass, bounce, "energy" etc of trap music, and
-The dynamics, sonics, vacuums, atmosphere, "vibes" and expansion of modern day mainstream Hip Hop.

The project should be soulful, lush, hard hitting, modern and cinematic

Also maks sure to create vibes. Try to create a feel and replicate the arrangement, musicality and lushness of the samples. Even Drake tries to recreate the vibe of 90s R&B when he samples. Rick Ross creates feels also. So does Madlib. Not that lazy early 2000s era of sampling of just speeding or looping the vocal sample then adding the drums.

Preferably 91-100 BPM (182-200 with double time)
In terms of Soulful Boom Trap think

Nas - Nas Album Done
Drake - Emotionless/Do Not Disturb/0 to 100/Energy
Meek Mill - Trauma/Championships Intro/Issues
Jay Z - Family Feud
Diggy Simmons - Momma Love
G Herbo- PTSD Intro, Feelings, Intuition
Rick Ross - Green Gucci Suit
Fat Joe - All the Way Up
DJ Khaled/Jeezy/Ross - Big Boy Talk
DJ Khaled/Meek/Lil Baby - Weather the Storm
DJ Khaled/Big Sean - Thank You