Soundcard Question?

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I Have My Comp But Never Upgraded To A Soundcard....i Dunno Shit About Soundcards.but I Know I Don't Want To Spend A Shitload Of Money........can Someone Tell Me A Good Soundcard To Get For My Comp That Does Cost Madddd Loot..........all I Need Is Like 2-3 Inputs And 2-3 Outputs...........thanks

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
Thanks for askin this, man. I'm in the same boat you're in!
Unfortunately, I in a different situation*

*Read "Troubles of A Married Producer" in The Lounge

I JUSTY BOUGHT A HOUSE IN JERSEY AND I M GETTIN MARRIED SO I FEEL YOU..I WANNA MAKE MUSIC BUT MY WIFEY HATES IT.....I DUNNO MAN.HOLLA

C

Copenhagen

Perhaps worldcityceo and incogneeto can start a support group where you meet up once a week to talk about the trials and tribulations of being a married producer...LOL ;)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Copenhagen said:
Perhaps worldcityceo and incogneeto can start a support group where you meet up once a week to talk about the trials and tribulations of being a married producer...LOL ;)
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Suckers!

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Hahahhaa...it's All Good Cleverwon, But If I'm Not Mistaken, A Producer In Your Group Just Got Engaged Too........come On Son, Don't Hate......i Hung The Playa Jersey Up, So Cats Like You Got Girls Too Fuck With..............holla Kid...........1...........and Yo, Thanks For The Info Regarding The Soundcard, You Know If You Can Use That Card With A Celeron Processor?????

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
incogneeto said:
Hahahhaa...it's All Good Cleverwon, But If I'm Not Mistaken, A Producer In Your Group Just Got Engaged Too........come On Son, Don't Hate......i Hung The Playa Jersey Up, So Cats Like You Got Girls Too Fuck With..............holla Kid...........1...........and Yo, Thanks For The Info Regarding The Soundcard, You Know If You Can Use That Card With A Celeron Processor?????
One pussy for the rest of ya life? Yea, real fuckin smart. lol... it dont see why it wouldnt work with a celeron.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Copenhagen said:

I shit you not, Cope....I was thinking about doin' something like that. LOL

Let's not laugh too loud, though..crazy shit like that gets thought about everyday and becomes something. You'll never know. Thanks for the insight!

HoLla

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
EMU 0404, dsp and from fall the new update will give you 500 vst presets on dynamics and fx for a mere 99 bucks

Werd. Im lookin @ dat card rite now in the latest sam ash catalog. It says it has 20 effects plugins. Its gon be bumped up to 500 ? . I think ima cop this card . How's the a/d d/a's on it ?