Soundcloud in 2020

Oh never mind, just subbed to your YT and noticed you are already on that hahahaha

I would like to add that I was out of the loop for 7 years up untl the end of last year when I finally started making music again. So I dont have the most complete information, some of it will be a bit dated, or something I have picked up on pretty recently. Im certainly no expert

Oh never mind, just subbed to your YT and noticed you are already on that hahahaha

I would like to add that I was out of the loop for 7 years up untl the end of last year when I finally started making music again. So I dont have the most complete information, some of it will be a bit dated, or something I have picked up on pretty recently. Im certainly no expert
Lol yes these tutorials.. tell me about them.

I watch a lot of other producer tutorials as well, partially to improve and partially to have material to present.

Appreciate the sub man, we need all the help we can get!

If you're winning contests like that you must be decent, just continue to improve. I'm still working on my technique always. The beat game is not as competitive as people think.