Starting out as a Producer

NEPS

Hey Good People! I've been making music for years now and I've decided that I want to start producing music/beats on a more professional level. I love making music and beats. been around music and sound for all I can remember. I would really appreciate any feedback on my music, It would mean a lot. Also any tips from promoting beats to sound design etc would really be of value. Thank you, Blessings to you all!

NEPS

Here's the song :

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @NEPS and what style(s) of instrumentals do you produce and what's the story behind your username?

NEPS

Welcome @NEPS and what style(s) of instrumentals do you produce and what's the story behind your username?
Hey!
When making music I always try to follow my vibe, the music tends to always reflect an authentic representation of what I'm feeling at the time and I think that's important for an artist and a beat-maker to reflect a part of thyself in their music. I mostly tend to make hip-hop/trap beats and I also produce music as an artist with a band. the story behind NEPS began when I first started getting involved with music being a kinda nerdy guy in my teens. Starting to play in bands and gaining confidence and one day I got the nickname Neps and it kind of stuck, So the nickname now serves as a symbol of transformation from a shy nerdy boy to an outgoing dude who knows what he wants, with pure intentions and a fire in his heart (bit cheesy but hey :D)

That's my story I guess. Happy to be a part of this community!!
Blessings

NEPS