Studio One randomly disappearing audio tracks

Hello everyone!

Sound of audio tracks may randomly drop out. For example, I render the bass part from the midi instrument to the audio, then I press play and the bass may disappear. I have to press the space bar twice. Then it returns to the mix. Well, after a couple of plays/stops, it may disappear again.

It happens randomly. Only a couple of instruments in the mix can start playing from time to time

I want to note that this problem is not only with the rendered audio. For example, vocal audio parts too.

Sometimes I can wait and the sound is restored after a few measures. And yesterday there was the case forced me to close the project and to load the backup version because in a certain section of the song the vocal simply did not play, as if there was a mute automation

Has anyone came across this, solved this problem?

might be an audio buffering issue, in the audio driver settings there should be an option to increase or decrease the buffer size, try adjusting that see if it helps.
Also, what audio interface do you have and are you running an ASIO driver?
The playoff with buffer size is being able to work reliably vs latency, the more buffer it takes for stability the higher the latency.

might be an audio buffering issue, in the audio driver settings there should be an option to increase or decrease the buffer size, try adjusting that see if it helps.
Also, what audio interface do you have and are you running an ASIO driver?
The playoff with buffer size is being able to work reliably vs latency, the more buffer it takes for stability the higher the latency.
If I decrease an audio buffer size then I'll get crackles. The project already finished, you know. Btw I have been experienced this issue long before this day. I just tired of it and decided to ask on forums.
I use SC Signature Series MTK22 audio interface (mixing desk + integrated audio interface).
I had not such a problem on Ableton or Fl Studio that I used before.

In Studio One what audio driver is selected?
device.jpg
processing.jpg

By the way a guy from another forum said that he has the same issue:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Dropout protection could be an issue.

I knlw people sometimes have issues related to dropout protection.

Also is this happening in one project or all your projects???

Tip: if you're having an issue with a project... i.e it wont open or just wont work right, there's one option that often seems to be a solution for many issues of that sort...
- start new song, and use the "import song data" option.

members online