Thank You!!

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
aight this is the deal...Even tho i havnet been here too long, i already learned that theres alot more to producin then just puttin some instruments and drums on a track, then recordin somebody over it. (yea i know that its not the role of the producer to actuallly make the beats but come on this is hip hop...thats how it is in most cases) By readin the forums im findin out a whole lot of things that i would never have thought about, and alot of stuff that dosent really matter to me rite now, but i think is gonna help me somewhere down the street. I know most of you are genious's but is there anyone esle like me that learns alot from the forums on this site, or atleast has learned any valuable information that you liked??? wut was it?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey, even as the Admin, I'm learning stuff too! That's what it's all about - I know there's other forums out there that get a lot more technical, but I like to think that IllMuzik holds its own.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
yea it mosy definately does. i mean it doesnt have to be anythin you know extreme like, but theres jus small things that someone can say that can get you thinkin and boosts your creativity. and stuff along those lines

members online