The Best Turntable Type

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Werd you have to be kidding. @ least I hope you are .... DEFINATELY DIRECT DRIVE. Preferably Technic 1200 or Vestax 2000's ..... The numark TTx's are iight I will never do a party wit em again tho..... No sir...

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BeAtArKiTeK said:
Yeah man but the 1200's have been prooven to last for years man you cant go wrong

Most definately. I have technic 1200's .... I was saying ill never do a party with them numarks again ( was the clubs set) ......

For turntablism tho ill have to admit the vestaxs are better .. Cause they were made exactly for that ...... But theyr horrible to do partys with too .. (Has to do with the pitch)

The numark joints are decent for samplin, cuttin and scratchin in the studio..... But they don't have as much torque as 1200's and imho are terriblle to try to mix live doing lots of blendin and stuff...

But definately if its for the studio. Get a used 1200 ... For like 200 - 250 online or local pawn shop.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
Yeah i will def. have to agree with djfantom , but either way you cant go wrong with either one of these tables just cop the one that best fits your needs.