The hell is this?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

a natural phenomenon? the Aurora Borialis is colorful because of strong magnetic forces, or something like, Due to the mass of the earth in relation to the space around it.

this however, is roughly the size of a major city and circular. It is very luminescent and doubtfully a 'natural phenomenon'.

that being said, whatever it is.. it was posted around 5 days ago.. it's interesting how people are surprised when they realize that they do not know everything about the Universe; in-fact, that many falsely comfort themselves by adopting belief systems that offer and Understanding of Everything, even communication with the Creator of Everything, in some religions.

That being said, sometimes I pray. I can not say I believe in anything at all.. because I don't.

much respect ill,
-CtInyaArea

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
If it's on the internet, take it with one giant sized grain of salt. That's all I can say.

a natural phenomenon? the Aurora Borialis is colorful because of strong magnetic forces, or something like, Due to the mass of the earth in relation to the space around it.

this however, is roughly the size of a major city and circular. It is very luminescent and doubtfully a 'natural phenomenon'.

that being said, whatever it is.. it was posted around 5 days ago.. it's interesting how people are surprised when they realize that they do not know everything about the Universe; in-fact, that many falsely comfort themselves by adopting belief systems that offer and Understanding of Everything, even communication with the Creator of Everything, in some religions.

That being said, sometimes I pray. I can not say I believe in anything at all.. because I don't.

much respect ill,
-CtInyaArea
I second that.

members online