The Mail System

Bump

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Is complete garbage. haha. I'm goin crazy waiting on my stuff to get in so I can actually attempt to start learning about beat makin and all. Dude said it would be here today or yesterday but NOPE! Anyone else hate waiting as much as I do? Damn.

Until they invent the teleporter, we just have to wait.
I hate the mail system too, especially when I send out demo's that "never arrive".
You dont know whether the contact is just lying to you because they thought it was shit, or if the shitty mail system actually lost it or someone stole it.
I want everything yesterday, especially if its music related.
Getting Js-1's album cost me a fortune in shipping and I still had to wait a couple weeks for it to turn up.

Bump

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I want everything last week haha. If I can't buy an album local, I download and buy at the same time. I want to hear the music, but I love having the hard copy as well. The worst is waiting on new clothes. THAT sucks lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know what you mean. The only thing is to be patient, although a lot of times they're just lazy bastards that take their sweet ol' time delivering your packages. My mailman often sends my mail to the building across the street!

members online