The New AKAI?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
helix said:
Check the site out. They say there gonna start doin new shit. I hope they dont blow up too much. It aint gonna be cool if everybody starts makin beats.

http://www.akaiproamerica.com/

You can thank Fruity Loops for that, got everybody wanting to be a producer and everyone can't use the shit right! No offense to the guys who know how to work that joint!

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
helix said:
Check the site out. They say there gonna start doin new shit. I hope they dont blow up too much. It aint gonna be cool if everybody starts makin beats.

yo, do me a favor and take a peep around the site here... THIS IS ALREADY TRUE!!!...
EVERYONE thinks they are a producer.... and EVERYONES wants to be one...

DELTRON 3030
"In the year three thousand and thirty everybody wants to be an mc
In the year three thousand and thirty everybody want to be a dj
In the year three thousand and thirty everybody want to be a producer
In the year three thousand and thirty
everybody want to tell ya the meaning of the music"

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^^ That's showin' 'em the truth!

And it aint FL either ( Reason has far bigger share in "creating " producers ), it's pc's and the fact that practicly everybody ownes one enabling the potential of getting the idea what it takes to be a producer. It's a fair shot at something serious, if you are serious, on a low budget.

But on topic, I think you're talking about the Z serie biased Boreas, nothing really special except for the look and the budget price tag it will get.

http://www.gearjunkies.com/view_image.php?id=1946

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Little update.

Rumours tell that its more bound to be a Z8 with standard 8 out and high quality converters. It's going to be more expensive than a Z8. Also know that it's based for the US market since it seems that people are still buying them a lot overthere ( dealers here say it's a waste and are not going to import ).

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
why u even hating everybody wanna be a producer? I mean i don't give a fuck if everybody is producing out there. 90% is talent 10% is equipment. I mean you can have the hottest equipment out there MPC 4000, triton studio, fantom x, pro tool, whatever, if u aint got no talent, no feeling for hip hop and music in general, your shit's gonna be wack. Besides, cats that dont know jack bout hip hop and the roots of hip hop are unlikely to drop hot shit.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
/\/\ Amen Brotha!

Also i hate when cats think producing is just makin beats! It's far more than that, song construction is some shit that really takes skills.... That's why I respect cats that make beats and also do the recording and mixing/mastering process more... THATS SKILL!! Because in the end u could have a hot beat! but it wont be shit unless you make the performer sound right on it! u feel me? Using effects and eqing all that shit (the vocals) is another level higher than what cats nowadays think producing means...

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I used to get pissed that peeps is flooding the market but now it dont matter.
Fads come and go but the peeps that have this shit in there heart (truly) are gonna still be doing this once the wave of hype dies down or when the next big thing comes.

some people just chase whats hot, but dont let that effect what u do.