The worse Swizz Beat Track Iever Heard

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I just heard the worse Swizz Track and perhaps the worse track I ever heard I normally don't hate on the guy no matter how much he sucks but this song by Capone n Norega called hood money is absolute terro on the ears I also lost a lot of respect for capone n norega after I heard this one...Def Jam artist with nice budgets seem to be able to get who ever they want for production but these two made a very bad and maybe career ending move with this one

B

bE@t Mr.ë?

CNN KEEP IT GANGSTA NEVER LOSE RESPECT FOR AN ARTIST OVER ONE TRACK. THAT SHOWS HOW IGNORANT A PERSON COULD BE THEY HAVE HAD BETTER TRAXS I AGREE CAREER ENDING MOVE?? THE FUCK U TALKING ABOUT CAPONE IS STILL ONE OF THE HUNGRYEST RAPPERS OUT THERE . BY SAYING THAT UR SAYING THAT THE WHOLE REUNION CD IS WHACK AND A BAD SONG CAN DESTROY A CARRER THATS JUST STUPID DAWG IM SORRY.AND DEF JAM ARTIST ARE TOP OF THE LINE IF U THINK ABOUT IT. 0BVIOUSLY U MUST BE AWAY FROM THE REAL HIP HOP IMMUNITY.~1~

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING YOU WOULD KNOW THAT HOOD MONEY WASN'T ON THE REUNION ALBUM AND I NEVER SAID THE REUNION ALBUM WAS WACK SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHUMP.....AND THAT ONE SONG WILL KEEP CAPONE HUNGRY BECAUSE AFTER DOING THAT HE WILL NEVER EAT...A BAD SONG CAN DESTROY A MUSIC CAREER ESPICALY A GROUP THAT BARELY HAS A GOLD ALBUM TO THEIR CREDIT ..I PERSONALLY LIKE CAPONE BUT HE HASN'T SPIT ANYTHING HOT SINCE THE REUNION AND MADE A BAD MOVE WITH THAT BUST YA HEAD SONG AND THEN DISGRACED HIMSELF ON HOOD MONEY.....SO DON'T TRY TO PLAY ME LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT NEWBIE

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lol... took the words right out my mouth hood...... hey beat, you might want to take another approach to talking to heads at illmuzik... anyhow, capone is hungry cause he doesnt sell. cnn sold, nore sells some, but cap sells none. def jam artists top of the line? thats all fine and well, but just because a company as a whole has good artsists doesnt mean that everyone who goes there will be. these guys havent exactly had illustrious careers; greater artists have fallen off easier.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Another thing is defjam doesn't have the top artist line up....They have a lot of washed up rappers and a long list of artist that have been waiting over 3 years for their album to drop...Why do you think russel simmions sold it

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
man y'all crazy with all this hate stuff -- just think when you make a name for yourself -- peeps are gonna be doing the same thing about you -- lol

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by milLion
man y'all crazy with all this hate stuff -- just think when you make a name for yourself -- peeps are gonna be doing the same thing about you -- lol

I wasn't really hating it was and is a really bad song if you heard it you would have said the same thing and if you did hear it you are just holding your opinion to yourself because it was voiced already in this thread

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
lol -- i know, i know inrcty -- i'm just trying to stay positive through and through

members online