Tony Creep here

Cheers from Hellsinki, Finland!

I make beats under the name of Tony Creep. I started as a rapper in 2014. I have made beats more or less since 2016. Just a couple of years back I started to really work more to improve my beat making craft. Right now I'm focused in making dark and horror flavoured beats. I use FL Studio with two screens, KRK monitors, Icon keyboard X and Samson headphones.

Mainly I come up with the melodies by myself. But I like to sample sometimes, it's fun!

I'm tired of social media groups where people are spamming all the time! That led me to search for a group with more engaging atmosphere.

Holla!

I'm tired of social media groups where people are spamming all the time! That led me to search for a group with more engaging atmosphere.

Holla!
"You came to the right place" isn't enough.

YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT GODDAMN PLACE MAN...

Cheers from Hellsinki, Finland!

I make beats under the name of Tony Creep. I started as a rapper in 2014. I have made beats more or less since 2016. Just a couple of years back I started to really work more to improve my beat making craft. Right now I'm focused in making dark and horror flavoured beats. I use FL Studio with two screens, KRK monitors, Icon keyboard X and Samson headphones.

Mainly I come up with the melodies by myself. But I like to sample sometimes, it's fun!

Holla!
Yo that's lit you have such a specific genre. That niche vibe will pay off. It took me a while to figure out I make lofi, hiphop, rnb type beats. Even that is kind of broad. Cheers mate.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @TonyCreepBeats and if you still rap let’s hear it! Do/can you play an instrument(s)?