TRIPLE EIGHT, beatmaker

TRIPLE EIGHT

King W
Battle Points: 5
Yo!
I go by TRIPLE EIGHT. I'm a beatmaker from Paris. I started making beats a while ago. Like 7 years ago or more, I don't remember. It was like a hobby. I used to use a MPD18 or 32 with FXPANSION GURU then GEIST and Sonar as a DAW. I also dabbled in Reason. I had an ABLETON PUSH 2, and now VOLCA SAMPLE.

Why? Because I want to get away from computers for a while and just get to sampling as much as I can. Using a VOLCA SAMPLE, forces me to go lo-fi but that's okay. Right now I don't do too much mixing or mastering but I'm trying to make at least a beat a day. I'll go back to mastering next season. Yeah, I mean autumn.
I'm interested in collabs with beatmakers or rappers.

Keep On Keeping On

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome. I had the MPD24 years ago, it was good but I just didn't like the software with it at the time. The Volca Sample looks dope but when I saw it in person I couldn't believe how small it was!

TRIPLE EIGHT

King W
Battle Points: 5
Welcome @TRIPLE EIGHT and can/do you do sample free beats?

Yes, I can, but I just really enjoy sampling a lot. I think one day I'll get the proper training to become really good at playing the piano and the guitar. I don't have the proper gear to make decent sample free beat atm but I'm working on it.

Welcome. I had the MPD24 years ago, it was good but I just didn't like the software with it at the time. The Volca Sample looks dope but when I saw it in person I couldn't believe how small it was!

And it can run on batteries lol the only downside it the really small memory card. It takes 64 seconds and 4 Mo of samples. But its really fun to use IMHO.