usb turntable

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
This is perfect, this is exactly what I need! Does anyone know if this is available in the UK yet?

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
No I was just worried about the shipping cost, but it turns out the shipping is free, so ill probabley be ordering this soon. Props to x-squizet for letting me know bout this!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fuck yeah, I've been wanting to fuck with vinyl for the longest, but my ends are low for a mixer and soundcard and all that shit. This is just what I needed. Good looks.

D

DAVE-ILL

It's a belt driven turntable. It will be horrible for scratching or beat matching if your trying to DJ with it too

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Oh wow nicee. I think ill order this right now. good looks fam. I ahvent been able to get out and fix my granpops old turntable or buy a mixer.

sampling as we know it ahs just entered a new door

j0ker

ill o.g.
yeah belt drives are only good for spinning and thats about it...i dunno though honestly i think those CD tables work the best if you're a broke-ass producer, just hook the shit up to your mixer and run it though a reciever thats hooked up to your computer/speakers and then you can actually just burn your own shit to a cd and do your thing...cause pressing vinyl is expensive as fuck...and then you can just hook up any other kind of table up to that same setup too so you can record samples...