Want feedback? Give feedback!!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade To be fair...I've yet to hear anything you've produced or mixed. The problem is exactly the one you pointed out..."Okay thanks for clearing that up for all of us retarded simpletons that don't know what we're doing even with decades of experience!" I don't know who's who on this forum, what years of experience they have, what credentials they have, what records they've put our commercially, etc...You said you have decades of experience...can you be more specific? I've been making beats on and off since I was 13 years old...do I consider myself an OG, a mixing/mastering genius or above anyone else here? No I don't. We're going into a way different narative at this point and making it personal which was not my intent.
Just check my beats in my profile. But I'm not getting into all kinds of personal stuff over this. This isn't a pissing contest and I'm not questioning anyone's level of expertise.

I'm just questioning why you think that people on here aren't qualified to give you feedback, that's all. Everyone that posts in the Showcase or battles should be happy to get any feedback from anyone, especially that it's from different levels of experience.

I always appreciate feedback from others, it helps get discussions going, builds community, helps people to get to know each other.
There isnt much worse than people that think their shit doesnt stink and they know it all already. All I know is that the more Ive learned, the more Ive found there is to learn, Ive never stopped learning and ill helped me grow my skillset exponentially, I dont care what anybody else says, the proof is in the pudding.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I always appreciate feedback from others, it helps get discussions going, builds community, helps people to get to know each other.
There isnt much worse than people that think their shit doesnt stink and they know it all already. All I know is that the more Ive learned, the more Ive found there is to learn, Ive never stopped learning and ill helped me grow my skillset exponentially, I dont care what anybody else says, the proof is in the pudding.
That's basically what I'm saying. Remember in the mid-2000s when it was super busy on here? We had members that formed groups, some were full-on audio engineers, and many were just putting in the work. Then there were the compilation albums. All of that combined brings a ton of experience to ILL.

That's basically what I'm saying. Remember in the mid-2000s when it was super busy on here? We had members that formed groups, some were full-on audio engineers, and many were just putting in the work. Then there were the compilation albums. All of that combined brings a ton of experience to ILL.
Ill was a completely different place in the mid 2000's, hip hop was a completely different thing back in the mid 2000's.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Just check my beats in my profile. But I'm not getting into all kinds of personal stuff over this. This isn't a pissing contest and I'm not questioning anyone's level of expertise.

I'm just questioning why you think that people on here aren't qualified to give you feedback, that's all. Everyone that posts in the Showcase or battles should be happy to get any feedback from anyone, especially that it's from different levels of experience.

We're going in circles now. If I want feedback I'll ask for feedback, if someone wants my feedback I'll give my feedback. Simple as that. There's no need for a 3 page discussion lol.

Ll Cool J GIF by reactionseditor

We're going in circles now. If I want feedback I'll ask for feedback, if someone wants my feedback I'll give my feedback. Simple as that. There's no need for a 3 page discussion lol.

Ll Cool J GIF by reactionseditor
the whole point of the existence of showcase and this thread is feedback. So a 20 page discussion of feedback on a thread about feedback in a forum section about feedback would be appropriate, I can truly say this might be one of the only threads that has stayed on topic and not gone off the rails.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Iron Keys yes indeed, upping the humor quotient for myself these days. The Earth is fucked, so my thing is "what gives, I got the ILL to humor me."