Warzone Beat Battle - April 26-27, 2024

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew they were considered little battles where the noobs compete.
it's false. no way. not this time. they've created it. no. it's totally made up. pure fiction. it's fiction. it's fiction! they made it up. it never happened. it's a made up tail. it's a total fabrication. it was invented by a writer. a battle is a battle is a battle.

You can check, my battles that aren't Beat This and Warzone (which I consider the main/best battles).I'm 100%.
I sometimes feel like you stopped competing in them as soon as you realized that. like I'd personally be shit scared nervous uploading for those battles knowing if I lose I'm losing the only invincible run on here.

Last edited:
@Fade @2GooD Productions, @Armani @Iron Keys, Oh it is frowned upon to participate in beat fights beat it up and beat this regularly?? Never knew they were considered little battles where the noobs compete. All of the beats I have used in those battles are years old. it' s easy to just throw beats in those battles cuz you can set it and forget about it. The warzone I participate when I can cuz there's a specific date that you have to load your beats etc. I think I joined in 2018 but wasn't active for years due to real life but came back after Covid. I'm just a hip hop head who enjoys sites like this. I participate in live battles here in my area all the time where it's 15 people and all the beats are fire where it comes down to what beat you play first to advance to the next round. On here If I don't win I always congratulate and send messages to peoples beats I like and if I do win it's cool too. So hip me to how I am supposed to be participating.
Its not frowned upon at all, the battles are there to take part in. Its my own personal opinion. You are dunking on us all no matter what the battle is.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
what's this wakanda forever attitude. I thought we were supposed to be hating eachother over here. come on.
BJzD9_.gif

Leopard Cohen

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 18
Sway dumping his entire back catalogue on the ill. Smart copyright manoeuvre
All of the beats I have used in those battles are years old. it' s easy to just throw beats in those battles cuz you can set it and forget about it.
Wait wut, you guys are battling with beats you have kicking around as opposed to doing them in 20 mins the night before?

1714359773618.png

djsirchuck

DJ SIRCHUCK aka SIRCHS
Battle Points: 3
What up everyone? Shout out to @SwayeeBoogie and @2GooD Productions. Really Dope Beats! TheArena reminded me of something epic, like Wu-Tang's Triumph. I like the epic strings too, good job. SoLong was the beat I chose for the win, very Ghostface/Wu-Tang sounding to me, with a cool female chant through the body of the beat. Good Job Guys, glad to be a part of the competition!

Attachments

• falcor and Atreui.jpg
    falcor and Atreui.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.