Warzone Beat Battle - February 3-4, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 5
There is no way I lost in any of ma battles I had on here sumn seems rigged there were only like 2 or 3 that had a chance this is Ludacris

Battle Points: 5
Ok well since you guys took that the wrong way and not just in good spirited competition I will say this did you listen to my 1st round battle? I posted the battle via social media and not one soul thought that I should have lost how ever I wasn't mad so I'm sorry if you got my message sent via txt confused I'm honestly jus asking in general do you think I should have lost in the 1st round and been sent to the bottom bracket? Was my beat a bottom bracket beat ? Again I'm not asking in anger I jus want an honest opinion ? Because I don't think that it being my 1st competition on this platform should matter at all I think the beats should judge themselves

Ok well since you guys took that the wrong way and not just in good spirited competition I will say this did you listen to my 1st round battle? I posted the battle via social media and not one soul thought that I should have lost how ever I wasn't mad so I'm sorry if you got my message sent via txt confused I'm honestly jus asking in general do you think I should have lost in the 1st round and been sent to the bottom bracket? Was my beat a bottom bracket beat ? Again I'm not asking in anger I jus want an honest opinion ? Because I don't think that it being my 1st competition on this platform should matter at all I think the beats should judge themselves
my brother in christ, ik exactly how you're feeling. we've all been there. these beats are what we treat as our children, no one wants to see their kid fail. I was there, hell I still get that feeling when I lose (which never happens btw hehe). but trust me, if u keep at it you'll learn. it's not rigged. I've been there for almost 5 years now (holy shit?) and I've never seen any competition be less rigged than this one. use your drive, keep at it, you'll at least improve. I promise u that.

PS you didn't fail anyway, top 5 in ur first battle is great start. I'd review ur beat but I'm tired as a mf rn. maybe later if u want

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

Okay, I'll bite. I see your beat was up against @Delta_Nine in that case you deffo should have gone through!! (jk, all love)

Jokes aside, in this round I personally preferred your beat; stylistically and musically is in line with a lot of stuff i like. So for me the choice is purely down to stylistic bias (and not anti-delta bias :p )

What I think could have improved your beat - if some elements were in stereo. Sometimes that mono vibe is a flex. But that's what I thought could have lifted this. There's a bit of crunchy clipping creeping in noticeably on a few occasions. Not the worse. Overall has an underground NY mixtape track vibe - which I fuck with.

RE Warzone - I don't know, brother. I myself am often left bewildered on battles i lose in this, and sometimes on rounds that i win. I couldn't give you a definitive answer on why/why not when it comes to Warzone. --- if you ever need feedback on a Beat This! battle, lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.