Warzone - September 23-24, 2016 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@NONONSENSEBEATS Yeah I was disappointed with that. Most of them were only one beat. It's hard to force people to upload more than 1. As it is now, some signed up but didn't upload any beats so I had to chase them down. I'll post about the uploads soon.

ChuckWillYums

Battle Points: 17
People continue to vote 1 beat entries as the winner so I think the war zone battles should just only be one beat. It will make it a lot easier on you @Fade and on all the beat makers. It will also help the beat makers save beats for later competitions. But if that's not the route you wanna go then it should be mandatory to submit 4 beats cause it's pretty unfair to have a 4 beat entry lose to a 1 beat entry just because his/her 4th beat didn't match up because of the order that the beats were submitted. No offense to anyone tho cause the winning beat was fire. Just trying to make things a little more fair ya know?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@ChuckWillYums I agree but like I said once someone submits their first beat I can't force them to upload more, so that's the issue. I mean, I even put a note on the upload page that you must upload all 4 beats. The only thing I can think of is that if they don't upload 4 within the hour of signing up then their spot is taken off. The problem with that though is that I have to chase them down.

Krass1

Battle Points: 13
@Fade sometimes I make a beat the nite before
We all have jobs etc so some of us might not have 4 beats
I don't get a lot of time would love to do 4 beats a week but can't
Seems like it would be easier on you and more fair if it was one beat entries
I can understand the guys who enter 4 get pissed but
It's just an idea
Peace!!

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
When everyone enters only 1 beat, it makes the battle boring imo... after the 2nd round/beginning of 3rd i stopped listening/voting... not really into playing the same beats over and over again

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Just post real big on the upload page that anyone who posts less the three beats will be automatically disqualified. A month is plenty of time to make 3 to 4 beats. Idk about everybody else but I make a beat every chance I get so, I always got them ready. This is a passion. Its not something I might try to do if I got time. Some of y'all need to step ur game up.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@NONONSENSEBEATS Agreed. Idk whats so hard about uploading 3 or 4 beats... If I dont have 4 beats ready, then I just dont enter...

But really just wanted to say that beat you had for round 1 was super dope!! That beat was the highlight of the battle for me!!! Just wanted to give a lil feedback since most of the comments are about the rules... Would've liked to hear the other 2 that didnt get uploaded too

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@NONONSENSEBEATS Agreed. Idk whats so hard about uploading 3 or 4 beats... If I dont have 4 beats ready, then I just dont enter...

But really just wanted to say that beat you had for round 1 was super dope!! That beat was the highlight of the battle for me!!! Just wanted to give a lil feedback since most of the comments are about the rules... Would've liked to hear the other 2 that didnt get uploaded too
Thanks bro. Glad u dug it. I did post one of the other 2 in the Showcase forum today. Might post the other in there too if I dont use it in another battle.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@NONONSENSEBEATS It's just when I put a big notice it doesn't matter. Some people just upload whatever and I don't have time to chase them down.

The other thing is I could try to put 4 upload boxes. Once they submit, if it's less than 4 uploads then they have to try again. The issue with that is someone might upload the same beat for all 4 lol. It happens, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online