Wasted Time and Money... a Warning and Lament.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^^ *Turns deep red*
I knew that you would find this thread eventually and I would want to slink under a rock cuz you were gonna hold the mirror up and show me what an ass I was.
Actually it was the same company- It started with a staff and then it is one now.
Im gettin all my shit tho...At this point that is no longer a factor. It was a joint decision to try and spark something and it was a bad one but its not like we sunk all our eggs in this basket..
This basket was trippin and had to get corrected.. LOL
Ahhhh! I knew you were gonna get on me Sha!! :D
Ill try and do better on this next stuff!! By the way,,I charge for material...lol J/K

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
get rid of him .. or better yet pay him per job .. not by the month ... when i holla at someone to do something i come up with an absolute figure, time period, and create a contract accoredingly... fuc that per month shit i used to do the same thing with the same result.....its like city funded construction ... people stall on purpose to collect when they know they can.. give him an absolute goal and deadline... and if he doesnt deliver you get an 80% refund or something like that... just some ideas that have worked for me..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
fire him, then take his ass to court, an i am serious about that

your a professional now, dont get into no street beefs, that will only hurt you

take the diplomatic route

members online