Waterdrop Effect

I've been looking for a way to create this under-water, waterdrop, uboat, watercave, reverb, delay kind of sound effect. Here a few examples:

First 10 seconds of this:

Here it's more of a high pitched backround sound, almost sounds like a seagull:

I know that this one is a Keyboard sample. I just put it here to give more of an idea.

at 15 seconds you can hear the high pitched sound in the background:

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Fire up an Oscillator and get a single sine-wave. Go to the envelope/lfo settings for the volume and turn attack, hold, release and sustain completely down and leave some decay in. Then go to the pitch settings and reduce the attack a bit but not completely and crank up the amount. Need to play around until you get that bubbly drop sound.

Fire up an Oscillator and get a single sine-wave. Go to the envelope/lfo settings for the volume and turn attack, hold, release and sustain completely down and leave some decay in. Then go to the pitch settings and reduce the attack a bit but not completely and crank up the amount. Need to play around until you get that bubbly drop sound.
Tried it with the ES2 and it worked like a charm! I'll slap some more reverb, delay and stuff on it. Can't wait to play around with this. Amazing man, thank you!!