Web Page Artist

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
Sup fam,
I am lookin to have someone makin me a web site for my little production company i am starting. anybody can refer me someone they used already or someone you know makes good web site...

by the way how much much do you think it will run me for a web site???
tahnk yall
Keepp Diggin
StraDivaRius

fiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
well the cost can really range a lot - depends on what you are looking for...if it's something real simple it shouldnt cost that much...maybe a few hundred by a professional independant person if you search around...you can probably find places that charge by the project so you know how much it is up front before you start, as opposed to by the hour where if the person takes their time it gets expensive...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well if it's going to be a small site then it really isn't that difficult. It will cost quite a bit (I'm not sure how much exactly) but it depends on who you hire and how good they are. Plus, I would recommend that you NOT do it in Flash because it does turn a lot of people away. Sure it looks nice, but navigating through a site with regular HTML is much nicer.

If you want, I can guide you a bit through this...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Some web service providers over free tools to help you build your own site as a means to attract your business. I offered to build my buddies website and he ended up building it himself.