Week of August 13, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
5th Sequence said:
was that towards me?

if it was then yeah, i attempt to everyweek. depends on how busy things are or if the sample inspires me on the spot.
actually is was meant towards grafik, but ya flip was hot nonetheless 5th.

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
check it out!

here's my contrubtion to hip hop and the sample flipage. it's called "new to this..."

I just listened to it and halfway through the recording sounds messed up need to fix it later. feedback please.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
yeah, are we gettin a new sample any time soon???

because obviously not just anyone can post it cuz they don't have access to start a new thread.

i've been waitin for the next one but i guess graf hasn't been aroud for a bit

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
well i explained last week that i am doing this every two weeks now considering no one is doing this anymore. I dont want to continue to post a sample every week when 5 people flip it.......it is a waste. So that sample has been up two weeks and i will be posting the sample tomarrow for the next flip. So this is every two weeks now................if anyone wants to post a sample just PM me, i have no problem starting a thread if you have a sample!

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
ok guys, it's time to contribute shit.

GRAFIK, you wanna lay down some ground rules for what can be contributed?

that way maybe we can even get one a week going. cuz now that summer is done and i'm back at school i have plenty of time to do mixes so you can expect something from me every week at least.

but seriously, if we just set out some ground rules right now as to what kind of thing you're looking for then that'd be good. that way people know what to send. if they have some favorite classical joint and wanna see what people can do with it or some old school soul or jazz. for example, while i have records, i currently don't have any way to record them so i can't contribute something off vinyl. but i've got a decent amount of random shit, classical or otherwise, all in mp3 form.

so, whatcha thinkin?

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
it dont matter what you want to post. this is a sample flippage which is suppose to help improve your sampling. so we should be able to post anything, right? So myself personally am only gonna post a sample every two weeks. If you want this to be evey week again then just PM me anytime with ANY sample and i will create the thread. and it can be anything........................country, rock, soul, classical...

Status
Not open for further replies.