Week of February 13, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MOVEtotherhythm

first flip

this is my first flip...didnt get crazy, spent about half an hour with it
www.soundclick.com/justmove

360 - i agree with bart on this one. i liked the beginning but not so much when it switched. definitely original.

bart - i like the jazzy feel you got goin on. its crazy hearin how everyone flips it different.

peace peace!

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
bart5- Mellow Out the name says it all very smooth laid back chill out track.

move-nice use of that vocal another smooth track

yea that flip I did took like 15mins its nothing major..

M

MOVEtotherhythm

360 - i like what you did with it man...definitely feelin the new arrangement good work.

i re-drummed mine and switched up the melody
www.soundclick.com/justmove "illmuzik sample flip"

anxious to hear some more flips!

peace!

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
move- this version sounds more rugged I like it the drums sound cool

boneidle- nice job with the vocals track is chill laidback

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Move To The Rythm: Nice arrangement. Good use of vocals, but you might want to switch up the pattern a little.

Bonedile: nice vocals beat. not really my type of beat but its good.

BlazedOut: Soulful beat, very good arrangement. I think the beat kind of becomes too distorted when you added the more voices at about 36 seconds. But otherwise nice beat.

Some feedback

Bart5 - I like this, its very simple, but I really like the drum pattern. Very subtle changes and additions to the track. Nice laid back track. Doesnt get boring.

MoveToTheRythm - Interesting choice of cuts, with the vocals. Could use a more banging kick and the bass could use some enhancement to bring the low end up a bit. Just my opinion.

InsaneMF - Tranquility. I like the intro, if you added radio static between the different classical cuts it would sound just like a radio searching stations. Once the beat drops and the track gets going its certainly on some different shit. I think this could really work with the right mc.

BoneIdle - The best flip ive heard so far. Interesting snap type sound. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online