Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
this flip's not that great:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14590603ee0abc93/

to me...this sample isn't worth flipping. all i really want to do is loop 16 bars of it and rhyme on it. (which i'm doing) but i did this just to be a good sport.

----------------
Now playing: jbeezy Rendered
via FoxyTunes

lmao...u guys are hard on the sample providers!!!! I figure if it at least makes u want to spit 16 it can't be that bad.

U guys need to be at least appreciative of the people who take the "time" to provide the sample. Feel free to post a better one if u have it. I don't flip 'em anymore anyway.....just trying to keep the thread active, trying to help Relic out since I know he doesn't have the access he use to have while he's at work and since he moved into his crib and has his daughter he may not have to time to post samps when he gets home. Maybe somebody should post 2 or more samples for u guys to choose from. Picky Mofozzzzz! lmao

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
haha. i don't want to sound like i'm complaining. the sample is dope as fuck...and thats the problem. i don't even want to touch it. i appreciate you guys putting these samples up. thats why i'm one of the FEW who consistently flips and posts in this section of the forum. this is fun for me regardless.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
lmao...u guys are hard on the sample providers!!!! I figure if it at least makes u want to spit 16 it can't be that bad.

U guys need to be at least appreciative of the people who take the "time" to provide the sample. Feel free to post a better one if u have it. I don't flip 'em anymore anyway.....just trying to keep the thread active, trying to help Relic out since I know he doesn't have the access he use to have while he's at work and since he moved into his crib and has his daughter he may not have to time to post samps when he gets home. Maybe somebody should post 2 or more samples for u guys to choose from. Picky Mofozzzzz! lmao

The man can now feel my pain! lol

haha. i don't want to sound like i'm complaining. the sample is dope as fuck...and thats the problem. i don't even want to touch it. i appreciate you guys putting these samples up. thats why i'm one of the FEW who consistently flips and posts in this section of the forum. this is fun for me regardless.

And Im glad that you do.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.

ahhhh grasshopper.....now I understand! I'll post one up that makes u want to chop it up...lol "I hope". I got a million funk rare samps so it may make u want loop and spit again...either way you're brushing up on one of your many skills soooooooo...take that take that!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Merc. I liked your flip up until the hook part with the guitar chops, I think that part could use some work.
The track is pretty mc friendly.

Heres a flip of the Cheyenne Track....Im Smokin' http://www.dj2good.co.uk/music/fireplayer.php?id=139
and another one......http://www.dj2good.co.uk/music/fireplayer.php?id=140

lmao.....the first joint had me visualizing a clown at a circus beeping that damn horn. This one is a bit abstract!

SECOND JOINT IS "MEAN", definitely feeling this one. A little more variation/change up and this will be a "hard" track. An Emcee here on ILL should jump on this QUICKLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online