Week of September 10, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
boneidle: I like the chops selection, you flipped this into a dark mellow type of vibe.

Shotgun: The fact that you took a dark sample and flipped it into something active good job.

I flipped this sampled.

www.imperialproduction.com Titled " Beneath the Surface"

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Shotgun at first when the bass came on I was like..damn this sounds like shit..then the rest comes and the frequency suddenly makes sense!! Hot track!! This is a filp of the sample? I thought it was a choir maybe Im on the wrong song...Nice trak what I heard though fo sho!
LOL just read your post, I cant hear it but thats the way to do it , take a peice and mix it in!! lol

O

open mind

yeah man,long time ago i saw him on the ill, where da fuck is GRAFIK? i hope he is ok.anyone knows sumtin?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
He might be sick cause the Redskins stink! LOL!!!!

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah i'm cool i have been stuck out on business that past two weeks and i am not around a computer where i can post a sample. My fault peoples i totally forgot to post a sample before i headed out to oregon. I will be home this thursday hopefully if everything goes alright. I will post a sample this sunday i promise. I have been working like 15+ hour days lately just dont have time to get on the computer, sorry. Be back soon, PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online