Werewolf Drill Beat

JR_

I really dig the vibe on this one. Werewolf samples and screaming go perfect with it too.
Happy halloween
Thanks! I feel like I couldn’t quite get the 808 in tune with everything else. I tried using tuner and other plugins but no luck

couch trax

Battle Points: 14
Thanks! I feel like I couldn’t quite get the 808 in tune with everything else. I tried using tuner and other plugins but no luck
sometimes tuning 808s does suck. Ive been using Saucey 808 plugin for quite awhile now, I've had no complaints with that vst. I like 808 Trauma VST too BUT it has random weird midi hiccups.

Reactions: JR_

JR_

sometimes tuning 808s does suck. Ive been using Saucey 808 plugin for quite awhile now, I've had no complaints with that vst. I like 808 Trauma VST too BUT it has random weird midi hiccups.
I’ll check them out! I used an 808 from the Saint6 UK Drill Kit

JR_

Nice beat, decent foundation. It seems to be lacking a little something, the extra spicy sauce is missing. Try adding a layer or two, maybe define a hook, and a breakdown, just to try and break the monotony a little and keep things interesting.
Thanks for the feedback! I see what you mean, seems kinda lukewarm. I really need to work on layering and transitioning different patterns together. A lot of the time I end up adding parts that clash and muddy the sound. You're right though without the layering and transitions it kinda sounds empty.