1. Make sure to stop by October 20th to vote in the Warzone Beat Battle!

What is "Beat It Up!"?

1. shocro

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
    Battle Points:
    Not even sure how i missed where it said upload beats here lmao...Went ahead n upped 3 for next cycle tho :)

DEEZ BEATZ and Fade like this.
  2. shocro

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
    Battle Points:
    This has prolly been answered a dozen times already lol, but just to clarify, the other 2 beats submitted will be recycled for future beat it up battles or theyre deleted and wud have to resub for future battles? Sorry @Fade, this question prolly frustratingly tedious by now ;) lol

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  3. Fade

Fade

VIP Member
    Beat Scientist
    Administrator
    *** ill o.g. ***
    Battle Points:
    Well I was going to delete them but now that I'm getting a grasp on working this battle, I'll keep them. So let's say you upload 3 beats and you go to upload another, it will tell you you can't. Then if I use one of your 3 beats, I'll mark it, so you'll have a slot open then.

So yes, I'll keep all the beats instead from now on.

DEEZ BEATZ and shocro like this.
  4. 8O8 beats

8O8 beats

Producer
    Battle Points:
  5. A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
    Battle Points:
    how and where can I find and listen to the battle?

6. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Iranian ILL Beatmaker , workin of "Forbade" album
    Battle Points:
    Sup Y'all , i got an idea : BIU was a really good move from the ILL , now We should take it to the next level. How? there should be a Counter on Youtube, showing how many votes each beat has, and it should show the comments on the battle, like how the comments appear when someone puts a Live video on Instagram. imagine a page with a really large counter showing votes and comments like
    appear on the video, and it's Live!

And we can Cheat! once a month the moderators can send private messages to members, telling them about the next BIU being a special battle and telling them to vote/put comments on the ILL and like the video on Youtube, and fade should keep the best beats ever sent to BIU for these kind of battles so the counter wouldn't show something like 8/2/0 the whole time.
    That 1 video will be viewed by a Lot of ILLiends and non-ILLiens , we can get a Lot of population and money! Nah?

@Fade

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  7. ArvinArmani

ArvinArmani

Iranian ILL Beatmaker , workin of "Forbade" album
    Battle Points: