what is everybody into?

misch

ill o.g.
i was curious as to what most people produce around here. i am more on the instrumental/trip hop side of things (i hate that term, not really what sure what to label my stye). im really into flying lotus, amon tobin, prefuse 73, madlib type stuff. just curious, there seems to be alot of good resources here but i was wondering if it would be more beneficial to find a forum related to what i produce.

word

misch

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Welcome to Illmuzik!

Honestly you don't need to be making the same style beats that everyone makes to fit in. If you love producing hip hop...you're in the right spot.

This is a place for learning techniques and gaining knowledge in the field of production. You should post some beats in the next showcase so we can see what you're capable of.

Best of luck!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Cosign to what Kontents said...It really doesnt make any difference what style you got, you'll find alot of help here at whatever level of production you're at.

dac

misch

ill o.g.
right on guys, thats good to hear. im already enjoying some of the resources around here. ill try and listen to some tracks and give feedback and post some stuff up in the next showcase. cool.

misch

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
LIES!!! you need to LOVE PREMO and JAY DILLA to be accepted on this site!!!!! LOL jk the guys got it right. welcome to the Ill

misch

ill o.g.
haha i didn't get into dilla till pretty late, funny how long ive liked beats and never knew his story or how much he's producing that i've always been listening too. as far as the showcase is it alright to link the waveform widget to the track in the post or do i have to post a link to the soundcloud page? cool.

misch

ill o.g.
its dope you dont have to do anything except click play in the post, doesn't get any easier!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I meant I dont think that widgets work on here, lol, I know what they are.

btw , when its not a holiday or pretty much anytime talking to us gets you more results..
Even if we dont know your guaranteed some asinine comment sure to keep you entertained..

Sooooo much better than those Fruity Punk websites lol!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm into the group thing.

I'm into leather.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Aight Mushy moment over!
Now, I need Relic to explain what LindyHop is LOL I gotta hear this! Link?