What is their role? Entertainment Attorney, Talent Agent, Personal Manager

Hey gang, lil-_-esquire here. I recently wrote a blog about the different roles that entertainment attorneys (like me), personal managers, and talent agents play in the life and career of an artist. Give it a read and let me know if y'all have any questions.

This is great. Do you plan on making it a series of articles?
Not necessarily a series, but I am writing entertainment content exclusively right now whereas before I was writing general business stuff. Perhaps I'll expand on this topic more (I could write an individual blog for each of these). For example, I am writing a blog on Fair Use right now since content creators always have questions on this. Here are a few more that you might find useful that I have written in the past. Let me know what else you are curious about, and perhaps I'll write a blog about it. Thanks for reading!

Legal Guide for Esports Players and Content Creators

Fundamental Provisions of Licensing Agreements

Publishing Contracts for Songwriters and Composers

Sponsorship and Endorsement Agreements Basics

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Top stuff! I'll check it out.

I used to be quite knowledged up on a lot of stuff, but the details and laws are constantly changing within music, not to mention it's a global business and the rules are different in other territories and also constantly changing there too.

:shock::help:

That would be really good too - fair use as I've heard different takes on it over the years.

I'll check the other posts. Thanks.

Finished up and posted that Fair Use blog. Check it out!

members online