What It Do

Battle Points: 1
Hey everybody,
I'm a producer from Houston who's been at it for about 3 years. I have experience scoring short films as well. I like to listen to everything from Beethoven to Zaytoven. Usually make my own melodies, but lately I've really fell in love with the art, science, and craft of sampling. Thanks for welcoming me to the community, and hope to learn a lot from y'all.
(@OGBama sent me btw)

Hey everybody,
I'm a producer from Houston who's been at it for about 3 years. I have experience scoring short films as well. I like to listen to everything from Beethoven to Zaytoven. Usually make my own melodies, but lately I've really fell in love with the art, science, and craft of sampling. Thanks for welcoming me to the community, and hope to learn a lot from y'all.
(@OGBama sent me btw)
Welcome dude, Nice intro. pretty similar to me. see ya on the beat this!

Hey everybody,
(@OGBama sent me btw)
That's really unique man, keep playing your game!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @3rdCoastMaestro and what style(s) of instrumentals do you compose?

Hey everybody,
(@OGBama sent me btw)
god whenever I see this thread title I automatically hear Paul walls verse on drive slow

Enemy Sounds

Boom Bapper
Battle Points: 68
Hey everybody,
(@OGBama sent me btw)

Glad to meet you Maestro.. Big ups to your decision to work with samples.. There's nothing else like it!

members online