What I've Learned From The Rap Industry

O

o.Prime

wings, I hope you dont know that dude or anything.

It sounds like it was written by that person who doesnt really enjoy music, they just like to have whatever is popular at the time or played on the radio a lot a.k.a. your average teenybopper.

And when the hell did Blackalicious become a band. I thought they were produced by Chief Xcel, Cut Chemist, DJ Shadow ect.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Prime, no chance!
it's a lame text indeed...
i just post whatever i find, for you to read...
that's all.
it's always interesting to read other opinions and views.

Take Care,
Wings

O

o.Prime

good looking wings, props to you on the articles you post.
I just thought that since that sight looks like someones personal sight that you might of had direct ties to that guy. But, after reading that load of crap Im sure that even if you did know him, you probably would have to disown him.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wow.... i kind of want to kill that guy.... is that normal? i just want to wrap a plastic bag around his head and seal it.... and shoot him in the back with my sawed off 12 guage...... and then grab his wifey by the hair and slap her senseless..... and then punch his momma in her grill... and tell her,"thats for giving birth to such a waste of human life... what the hell is wrong with you? cant you just swallow like all the good hoes from the hood?"... is this normal? seriously guys... i just have this urge....... is that a little wierd? wow.. .i have never felt this way before... i kinda like it... now i KNOW i'm gona make it in this rap game. HOLLLA!!!!!!!!!

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Originally posted by Truth Told
wow.... i kind of want to kill that guy.... is that normal? i just want to wrap a plastic bag around his head and seal it.... and shoot him in the back with my sawed off 12 guage...... and then grab his wifey by the hair and slap her senseless..... and then punch his momma in her grill... and tell her,"thats for giving birth to such a waste of human life... what the hell is wrong with you? cant you just swallow like all the good hoes from the hood?"... is this normal? seriously guys... i just have this urge....... is that a little wierd? wow.. .i have never felt this way before... i kinda like it... now i KNOW i'm gona make it in this rap game. HOLLLA!!!!!!!!!

i feel same way. that article pissed me off past the limit.

members online