What kind of hi-hat is this?

solstice

A closed hi-hat? Probably a loop, trying to keep up with the BPM of the beat (slightly behind).
Probably a normal kind of acoustic hihat very possibly bitcrushed and downgraded to give it that gritty dusty lowpass quality.
Thanks. I'm looking through all my drum kits and can't find something similar. I'm trying to remake the beat. Any idea where I could find a similar sounding one? Thanks

Battle Points: 36
Thanks. I'm looking through all my drum kits and can't find something similar. I'm trying to remake the beat. Any idea where I could find a similar sounding one? Thanks
Yes this Instrument sounds like it could a ridesnare, ridestick or a snarestick. oh and maybe a pap.

surely you can ASDR a sample to sound similar, a bit of reverb, maybe some pitch shifting and good to go?
I thought the point of remaking something was to learn how to do things such as sample manipulation, synth programming etc, to get it to sound the same.
You dont really learn anything when you find all the samples as is and dont have to do anything but arrange them.