What up everyone

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
Welcome to the Ill!

Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

What's going on? Name is Justin, go by JK On The Track. Been making beats for a while that involves with orchestral and cinematic elements. Beats more or so for sync licensing or youtube background videos but whatever works. @OGBama recommended me to come by here so I'll be here to chill and link up with anyone.
Welcome to ill, Im a big fan of orchestral and cinematic hip hop, I make a lot of it myself.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @JKOnTheTrack and what’s your musical backstory?

Yes @Iron Keys I strike again as I’m addicted to the ILL hence why I recommend others whom I feel would fit w/the vibe here.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone.

Welcome to ill, Im a big fan of orchestral and cinematic hip hop, I make a lot of it myself.
That's what's up. I will definitely check some of them out.

Welcome @JKOnTheTrack and what’s your musical backstory?
Nothing too crazy on my backstory. Caught on first with my dad and his records. He was always listening to Parliment, Kool Moe Dee, Rick James, and all them other classics, I was listening in the background dancing to it as a little kid. Always had an ear for the instrumentals first though. Later on growing up, listened to all the usuals and even then it's been about the instrumentals first before the lyrics to me. Something about strings and brass used in beats always grabbed my attention. In the beginning of the 2000's to mid 2000's I used to rap and put out my own albums. I'm sure yall know about using them external cd burners. 50% failed so it was a pain making cds but I did it. Only did my recordings as a hobby but something I loved. Maybe some old heads is on here but I used to post on a site rapmusic dot com. After I stopped rapping, I got into music production and making beats and here I am today. Mainly making beats, I mix and master on the side for artists I linked up with, and now I'm working on my album to put on spotify. It's been about 20 years since I last put something out so this should be fun.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

nikwen

ILLIEN
What's going on? Name is Justin, go by JK On The Track. Been making beats for a while that involves with orchestral and cinematic elements. Beats more or so for sync licensing or youtube background videos but whatever works. @OGBama recommended me to come by here so I'll be here to chill and link up with anyone.
Welcome! Always love beats with orchestral elements in them. We need more of those!

OGBama knows everybody

members online