What's goin on Illmuzik family!?

Enemy Sounds

Boom Bapper
Battle Points: 68
What's good, folks? My name is Cyents. I live in the Southwest but my sound is nothing of the sort - I'm Boom-Bap all day! Dark, Gritty & Grimey.. Been producing for over 15 years, just perfecting my sound and craft. Now I feel it's time to show my ass a little, and get some great feedback, advice (or props) from a community of like-minded greatness.. Thanks for embracing me into the family!

Last edited:

Enemy Sounds

Boom Bapper
Battle Points: 68
Welcome to the ILL! How did you stumble upon us?

Ive known about you guys since your first launch, back when MySpace and Soundclick were beginning to pop.. Ive even had a few profiles on here that I never kept up and ended up deleting.. I didnt feel like I was in the position just yet to showcase myself like that.. I was still "finding my way", in a sense. Since then, Ive kept your guys in mind and visited the site as much as possible thru-out the years.. Kept checking the producers and their music.. Gearing up to one day be a part of this community.. All these years later - fully branded and skills up to par - here I am... Back in full effect...;):up2:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Cyents and what city/state of the Southwest are you from/in?

Ive known about you guys since your first launch, back when MySpace and Soundclick were beginning to pop.. Ive even had a few profiles on here that I never kept up and ended up deleting.. I didnt feel like I was in the position just yet to showcase myself like that.. I was still "finding my way", in a sense. Since then, Ive kept your guys in mind and visited the site as much as possible thru-out the years.. Kept checking the producers and their music.. Gearing up to one day be a part of this community.. All these years later - fully branded and skills up to par - here I am... Back in full effect...;):up2:
Damn some of these new members just stand outta the crowd... welcome dude!

members online