What's good?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Roy Alva and make yourself at home in this dope community!

Roy Alva

Welcome to the ILL!

What kind of metal band? I still like to listen to some punk stuff once in a while lol.

Thanks!

It was pretty early in "metalcore" becoming a thing (like 1999-2002ish), so in that style. Used to play with bands like Prayer for Cleansing, Scarlet, Undying, Bury Your Dead and etc and were all stylistically fairly similar with some local influences and stuff shining through.

I used to pretty much run a 50/50 split between listening to Hip-Hop vs Punk/Hardcore/Metal, but I find myself listening to it less and less the older I get lol, not built like that anymore.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
What @Roy Alva are you listening to now? Also if you ever decide to start making beats you came to the main place!

Roy Alva

What @Roy Alva are you listening to now? Also if you ever decide to start making beats you came to the main place!

Mostly Hip-Hop nowadays...some jazz and slow jams here and there...Dio on occasion haha.

Stuff on my playlists recently are all the Griselda camp stuff, Royce, Sean Price, Ill Bill, The Juggaknots, Freddie Gibbs, Project Pat, Nas (I'm a fan of that new record idc), Ty da Dale etc...mostly beats and rhymes type shit (Pat gets a pass lol)