whats up

• beat this! voting starts in...

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i just found this site recently and ive been keeping an eye on it. so far so good, its the def the best site i could find for producers. basically im a new member and i just wanted to say whats up. peace

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
im takin all bets as to how longit takes for either FADE or Copenhagen to move this to introduction...i got by 5:30 est. on copenhagen....lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
guerva, you are one funny cat... hey whats up Mr. Freeman.

on to the topic...
welcome to illmuzik, um....chewy? if you have checked the site out for any length of time, you will know that we arent like other sites. the mods keep a pretty good eye on things so that they dont get out of hand. i hope we can be of help to your production skills.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

I'm not a mod but I play one on tv...

Welcome to Illmuzik.com!

Nick

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Hey,

I was a mod at one time, but not a very good one: I wanted to ban Fade and run this place myself. Fade droped me down to Bitch status instead.

Nick

C

Copenhagen

Sorry, yes this thread seem to belong in the introduction forum, well spotted Guevara.

Welcome to the site anyway. Enjoy!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome Chewbux. Yes, I believe IllMuzik is THE place to be for hiphop producers, and around here we run a tight ship to avoid having the place go downhill.

Vitaminman was a Moderator but since he didn't have much time to moderate, we agreed that he should be stripped of his status! Everything's cool though.

members online