Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ayo what happened to illsounds?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
looks the same like illradio.. prolly they on the server or hosted by the same.. that would explain.. fade mentioned some problems with that..

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
fade do you leave your door open?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
yo fade a while i back i finally saw bowling for columbine.. and seemingly a lot of candians leave their door open, cause they dont like to lock it. Now i have been wondering for some time if you leave your door open.. yeah i know it is totally offtopic lol hehehe.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I saw that too but it was so stupid. Of course that doesn't mean ALL Canadians leave their doors open! LOL.

No, I don't leave mine open. Why would I? So some psycho retard neighbor can walk in and steal all my stuff?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
I didnt imply all canadians did but i wonderd if you did, i think they wont walk in to your place, they prolly get chopped up and will be served as hamburgers during the bbq hahaha.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Yo Fade!! Whats the status on IllSounds?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh boy, don't get me started on this.... Arrgghhh... I won't go into details but right now IllSounds is down indefinitely.

Right now I'm focusing on IllMuzik Radio, which will be up very soon!

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Do you think that you could make a temporary illsounds part of illmuzik and allow people to buy from that until you can fix illsounds. Ive been dying to get some new keyboard sounds