Whish software do you guys to make beats?

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
Battle Points: 6
What's up yall,

It's P.A.U.L_E, I just wanted to know what your guys make your beats on and why? Also, of you mix on a separate software please men ti on that too. Me, myself use Maschine Micro in side FL Studios 12. I literally just start using it like that, before I used to make my beat on Maschine then export the sounds and import them to FL Studio. Hope everybody is making good music and I'll be waiting for responses.

Keep making banger,
P.A.U.L_E of Strickly Rich Ent.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
I use FLStudio for everything. I have the Wave bundle I use to do most of my mixing. FLStudio is a very versatile DAW software. I use SliceX and Fruity Slicer fr almost all my samples. You def gotta have some nice sounding VSTs but, I think its a very good program for amateurs or pros.

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
I use FLStudio for everything. I have the Wave bundle I use to do most of my mixing. FLStudio is a very versatile DAW software. I use SliceX and Fruity Slicer fr almost all my samples. You def gotta have some nice sounding VSTs but, I think its a very good program for amateurs or pros.

That's cool bro! Which waves bundle did you buy? Bronze, silver or gold? I started FL Studios as well, drifted off to reason and then came back because maschine did not have faders (1.8 version). I have a couple vsts I spent a good money on like: Abby roads plate reverb, solid bundle from NI and rennisance channel strip. I have some free ones as well that I think work well.what's your go to vst?

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
And I never used slicerx, can you send me a link on what your beat sounds like workin with that?

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
That's cool bro! Which waves bundle did you buy? Bronze, silver or gold? I started FL Studios as well, drifted off to reason and then came back because maschine did not have faders (1.8 version). I have a couple vsts I spent a good money on like: Abby roads plate reverb, solid bundle from NI and rennisance channel strip. I have some free ones as well that I think work well.what's your go to vst?
I have the silver bundle. Would luv to upgrade to the Platinum bundle, but I dont have the 2 gs to drop on it lol. As far as sound, I luv Nexus2, Omnisphere 2. They r my go tos. Lounge Lizard is amazing for rhoads. I usually use Trillion or Broomstick Bass for my basses. Alot of doe I've spent but very worth it to me.

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
How
I have the silver bundle. Would luv to upgrade to the Platinum bundle, but I dont have the 2 gs to drop on it lol. As far as sound, I luv Nexus2, Omnisphere 2. They r my go tos. Lounge Lizard is amazing for rhoads. I usually use Trillion or Broomstick Bass for my basses. Alot of doe I've spent but very worth it to me.
How much did you drop on it? Lounge lizard huh? I never heard of it but Rhodes is my favorite instrument. I do have Neo soul keys tho, very very dope. It sounds almost real

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
Im on cubase from last year and ive been lovin it till now... i wanna get an original daw cause thats cracked but cubase is too damn expensive for me...

Completely understand, I was very patient to get my lab together. You will get there tho

P.A.U.L_E

Strickly Rich Ent.
I got close to $1500 I've spent on software. I think the Waves bundle was a little over $600. Yea checkout Lounge Lizard it doe. Real good sound and its only like $200.
Thanks alot bro! Hope to see you in a battle one for these days

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I used to use reason, I like it as well. How long have u been using it?
I have been using it since version 3 so geeze thats over ten years

Some examples

Almost all of the album "I am the Soundtrack" I did with Reason V3 and 4 in fact the track "Gensis" with Relic here at ill was even mixed in Reason 4

Pretty much all of "Tyranny of the Urgent" I did in Reason 4

The track I did with Gift if Gab was 40% Maschine 60% reason

The track I did with with Julianna Mcduffie was all Reason, in fact she uses Reason as well and recorded her vocals in it.

The time travel album I did with Lord Lav that comes out Nov 4th was 90% Reason.

I pretty much only use Reason these days, even for orchestral scoring. It just works with my brain.

members online