Whoop T Dooo!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Have you seen the manual you get with it ? Its as big as the box itself.

But the thing with logic is when you get the basics on midi and audio it will all make sense. The problem with logic is that you'll understand the capabilities if you can see what the program really does. You need some perspective to know what you're doing but it's no different than the things you would normally need to know. I think it's easy, but I've never "tried".

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Yup, considering the capabilities of Pro 6 and definitly Pro 7 I dont see it even running correctly on a pc at this moment. Besides, Pro 7 is a result after Apple bought Logic and enhanced it to apple specs which is a benefit since their OS runns hella lot better than PC based OS's could handle such a program that incorporates midi, audi and video editing/composing simultaniously and realtime.

It's a bitch and expensive to runn considering you need to buy a G5, but this isnt the multitasking system for at home. This is business and moves units, it'll pay you in the end.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
"It's a bitch and expensive to runn considering you need to buy a G5, but this isnt the multitasking system for at home. This is business and moves units, it'll pay you in the end."

I feel u Form...I totally agree from a educated perspective....Money runns this entirely in tha end....Funny really, cuz i always liked Mac better as a platform to make music on via computers, but u kno how it goes.:)

ill o.g.
Man, i recently switched to logic too. I have to stick with the last PC version 5.5.1 platinum. I can do anything i want with this too, but since i need a new sys anyway and im using logic, well, lets just say this shit is making me want to get a mac ;)