Whuts up ya'll !!!!

• beat this! voting starts in...
J

Jumpoff

:shoot: :shoot: Whuts good ya'll!!! Just came to give ya'll a LITE Intro on that Man called JUMPOff ...I'm ready to be a major player in the music industry and I believe that with a few steps in the right drection I Will be on My Way!!! I'm Here now, so Holla at me if ya'll wanna work with an aspiring songwriter, producer , and Hungry cat looking to be BIG TIME and I am always looking for advice, assistance, collaborations , and a chance to meet so we can politik and see where each other are at , HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMPOff
charley204@aol.com

H

Headake

u got equipment homey? or r u musically inclined with instruments

J

Jumpoff

Response

im trying to get a head for beats ! as of now i only write lyriks , but I am looking to get in on the Production side , just looking for a few possible connections and possible collaborations ..... Again, just starting out on this production thing, but I do write and am looking to possible link up with a few headz and made do something in a group or collabo...HOlla

Jumpoff
charley204@aol.com

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
No problem. You're in the right place if you're looking to get started. There's plenty of info on this site for you to read and learn, that's what it's there for! But remember - you have to help yourself first before you can expect others to.

Oh yeah, and check out the Artists section, there might be some good hookups there for you. :)

members online