Will a "Radically Transparent" business model bring in the new era of the industry?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ive always heard about Tommy Boy screwin rappers over in the past... u need an even FINER tooth comb for this dude, let's see what happens.

wow... the New Music Seminar is fukkin back???!!! damn... this useta be tha shit in the early 90s... i 1st met Ice T and his 1st shorty, sexy ass Darlene back then... im Hype to see if this can pop off like in the past.

da relic

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Very interesting article but I liked the other business model that I think dp posted better. It just makes more sense to me. Silvermans business model seems more of a "quick fix" than a "longterm fix" imo. Also, logic won't allow me to buy into a 50/50 split when 90% of the investment risks come from the labels promotional, development and research investments. Not going to happen without some serious repercussions to the artist which puts everything back to square one.

Very good find and its refreshing seeing that someone is trying to fix this thing. I just pray something solid is in place soon.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yo Dac can you send me a link to DP's post. I dont think I ever saw it