ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
She's from Progressive..

And yes I would bone Flo..

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Flo, the KGB chick...Are you guys serious? These are chicks that you go for when EVERY hot chick has turned you down...lol, I mean like 2nd or even 3rd string chicks.

Seriously though, these chicks are OK but there are thousands of chicks hotter. Im just curious why you all are passing them by??

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Not passing them by...

But being equal opportunitsts.....

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Flo, the KGB chick...Are you guys serious? These are chicks that you go for when EVERY hot chick has turned you down...lol, I mean like 2nd or even 3rd string chicks.

Seriously though, these chicks are OK but there are thousands of chicks hotter. Im just curious why you all are passing them by??

dac

Because all the hot ones are taken or hardly come out their crib...

besides, I hate stuck up girlies, and too many of the very attractive ones are exactly that..

Back on topic - I'd say this situation would call for a hit and run! She don't look bad to me.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Because all the hot ones are taken or hardly come out their crib...

besides, I hate stuck up girlies, and too many of the very attractive ones are exactly that..

Back on topic - I'd say this situation would call for a hit and run! She don't look bad to me.

Ha! Quality how many times have you seen a superhot chick with an average or even ugly mofo? I see this all the time. Now heres the question...How did this dude get this chick? More times than not, its because everybody thought she was either stuck up or takened.

Quality, youre missing your chances and some ugly dude is bangin that hottie thats meant for you. Next time you go out, go after the top ten hotties and Im sure that one will find you interesting, even the stuck up ones will want to know what gave you the balls to even try to holler at them...thats rule #4080 in the players rule book dawg!

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Ha! Quality how many times have you seen a superhot chick with an average or even ugly mofo? I see this all the time. Now heres the question...How did this dude get this chick?

You actually wonder that? I just applaud the dude...

How many good looking girls go with "ugly" dudes who are BROKE?

I think it's more the financial stability that women look for more so than the looks of a dude...

That "ugly" dude probably has $$

And that is mostly the case...

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Ha! Quality how many times have you seen a superhot chick with an average or even ugly mofo? I see this all the time. Now heres the question...How did this dude get this chick? More times than not, its because everybody thought she was either stuck up or takened.

Quality, youre missing your chances and some ugly dude is bangin that hottie thats meant for you. Next time you go out, go after the top ten hotties and Im sure that one will find you interesting, even the stuck up ones will want to know what gave you the balls to even try to holler at them...thats rule #4080 in the players rule book dawg!

dac

haha I feel you Dac...I know the more attempts you make at the attractive females, the better chance you have winding up with one. In the book "How To Win Friends & Influence People", the author once went on a mission to get rejected by something like 10 girls. By the time he got to like 7, the chick didn't reject him.

But like Sucio said, girls are looking for financial security. I can't offer that right now while I'm in college...gold diggers aren't uncommon. Honestly I'd rather have a pretty good looking chick with a great personality then a fine ass stuck up chick who could give a fuck about anything besides her self..

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
She's from Progressive..

And yes I would bone Flo..

Yeah, that's right. My bad. Progressive.

I just asked because one of my boys is all over her and he sent me that video to show me what she "REALLY" looked like.

Personally, I'm not very picky. I would bag anyone from Amy Poeler and Tina Fey all the way over to Alicia Keys and Halle Berry.

No problem for me.

Just curious.