Xxx

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Yo I just saw the flick... pretty fucking good! i wasn't expecting anything big.. but yo, this was a good action flick.. check it out!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya that movie is dope. Where did you see it? I checked it out at the Paramount and I was sitting down near the bottom and the whole floor was rumbling! The sound was incredible yo. The only thing that was stupid was jumping over the fence on a bike. LOL.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
when i see movies, i usually go all out ghetto. i went to cote des neiges theatre. sound is TERRIBLE. hahahahahaha but ya man, the whole motorcycle thing was WAY over the top. hahahahaha nonetheless, it was still a dope ass flick compared to the shit ive seen recently!

Barock

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what movie are you talking about? Tellmme about it! It'll be 2-3 months till it hits Germany.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Im also a broke ass cheapskate. Paramount is a fucking paramount rip-off joint. what is it at now ? 12.50 ? lol. not worht it. i love cote des neiges. where else can you pack a 40 and watch a movie at the same time?!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah their regular price is stupid, but I always catch the early show during the day so it's a lot cheaper. Plus now they dropped it down to $5.50 I think!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
really... then i should check it out there sometime. some fly chicks around that joint!