Yoooooo!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

dreadpoolmusic

DreadpooL Music
Battle Points: 1
Welcome @dreadpoolmusic what's the scene like where you are and another DC producer you may wanna work with is @EsquireMusic111
Thanks for the welcome! I've honestly had my head down building my catalog backup and just coming up for air. So I'm not sure what's the latest in my area. The full time has taken a lot of my time but I'm venturing out now and beginning to pick back up on networking, forums, etc.

What's good people? I'm DreadpooL, a Beat Maker out of DC. I've been producing since 98, took a break somewhere in there and been going hard at it for the past 5 years and not looking back! I look forward to providing feedback and getting in on some of these beat battles with ya'll! Keep grinding!!
Hey man welcome to illmuzik, hope to see u in the battles soon. btw hows life in DC ? i imagine its a city for politicians only :D

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
D.C. @ArvinArmani used to be called Chocolate City, do your research. Though 'Pac said "I know it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready, for a Black president" I'm old to remember diggin'