YouTube been applying compression

• beat this! voting starts in...

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
If YouTube been on the downlow pissing about with everybody's audio, no doubt that others may have been or do from time to time.

Have a read...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If YouTube been on the downlow pissing about with everybody's audio, no doubt that others may have been or do from time to time.

Have a read...

I'm not surprised since they already compress the videos. Obviously for video they're trying to save space but for audio, maybe they're just trying to keep all videos around the same volume? Some vloggers have their audio super loud like WASSUP GUYS DON'T FORGET TO SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
WASSUP GUYS DON'T FORGET TO SMASH FADE'S BOTTOM

shocked sesame street GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
They re experimenting with shit in the background. As i understood its bound to accounts and not every account gets the compression applied. I think they re trying to establish an audio quality that goes seamless from PC to mobile, which i kinda can undestand if thats the case but also kinda dislike since PC users are forced to bow down to the majority using mobile devices, its the same on Steam with games, you see more and more "clicker/idle" games, you get ig shops in games you paid for or you pay for a game to see it turn f2p months later with useless shit you can buy.

Bow down to mobile users ya ll!