May 16, 2013
The next competition will be from May 30-31st! See the information below.
The signups will be on May 30th at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on May 31st, where the results will be posted the same day.
NONEYou can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the voters will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!
RulesRules for competing:
- In each competition, there will be a "theme". Check the main page for info on what the current theme is.
- ONLY registered members can compete.
- The beats will be judged by everyone.
- The maximum amount of contestants is 20.
- Your beat will be hosted on IllMuzik.
- Your beat MUST NOT be longer than 2 minutes. That's plenty of time to show your skills. It must be an instrumental (occasional vocal snippets are OK), and you can only submit 1 beat!
- Your beat will be posted in MP3 format.
- The winner of each competition will receive a custom title underneath their name in the Forums.
If you're planning on entering, start preparing your beat now, and make sure it meets the requirements specified in the rules section. Please post any comments, suggestions, or questions you might have regarding this upcoming competition in this section.