Alan Parker & Alan Hawkshaw - "The Difference"

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Delta_Nine didn't know you rapped! Ya gotta take the "Ion Rock Carhartt" outcha profile though as that's one of my fave brands :)

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Nothing here yet.

Hear is mine, shout out to @Fade for this.
Wrote a quick rap and recorded this morning.
bangin from the get.. respect.. drums sound nice.. good swing.. not sure who rhyming but beat is nice.. sample flip is simple but effective... biggups

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
bangin from the get.. respect.. drums sound nice.. good swing.. not sure who rhyming but beat is nice.. sample flip is simple but effective... biggups
gotta add.. whoever rhyming.. seems like more than one dude.. reminds me of some elzhi slash binary start style.. which is ill.. this is just dope... peace

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nothing here yet.

Hear is mine, shout out to @Fade for this.
Wrote a quick rap and recorded this morning.
Just got around to this post. Yoooo thanks for the shoutout! That beat is really sick and so are the vocals. I didn't know you had it like that. I fixed your beat and trimmed the end off. It might take a few refreshes for the browser to show the correct time.

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
Just got around to this post. Yoooo thanks for the shoutout! That beat is really sick and so are the vocals. I didn't know you had it like that. I fixed your beat and trimmed the end off. It might take a few refreshes for the browser to show the correct time.
NICE

members online