Art Institute of Atlanta

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
anyone graduate from there or know anything about it? I'm lookin into it for bachelors in Arts, for audio production and then gettin mba at georgia state probably(both are accredited by same group in georgia, along with tech, uga, etc.). Any input would be appreciated

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
anyone graduate from there or know anything about it? I'm lookin into it for bachelors in Arts, for audio production and then gettin mba at georgia state probably(both are accredited by same group in georgia, along with tech, uga, etc.). Any input would be appreciated

It's too damn expensive....go to Georgia State. I have an associates degree in music and entertainment management from there. One year later they dissolved that degree....if I had failed a class I couldn't have went back to complete my degree. Over 20k for one year, that was toooooo much for what I got. Do GSU!

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont kno if i can do the general ed classes at gsu, or get in in the first place...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
i dont kno if i can do the general ed classes at gsu, or get in in the first place...

take general ed at georgia perimeter or something like that then apply to gsu. just don't get waaay deep in debt messing with AAI.

If you were going for video production, computer animation, computer graphics etc etc I'd definitely go to AAI but for anything in music.....DON'T DO IT!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
It's too damn expensive....go to Georgia State. I have an associates degree in music and entertainment management from there. One year later they dissolved that degree....if I had failed a class I couldn't have went back to complete my degree. Over 20k for one year, that was toooooo much for what I got. Do GSU!

Dam Drama! They seriously be ripping you off at Georgia State it sounds like???.....
I got a BA from California State Chico and I owe 20G's too but i was there for mad long, like a span of almost 6 years cuz i had to work while taking classes...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Dam Drama! They seriously be ripping you off at Georgia State it sounds like???.....
I got a BA from California State Chico and I owe 20G's too but i was there for mad long, like a span of almost 6 years cuz i had to work while taking classes...

No...it's the Atlanta Art Institute that rips u off....20 stacks for one year was fucking ridiculous

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
money isnt an issue, i made my bread before i made the choice to go back to school. I got all 80 g's for 4 years chillin... im at gpc now... and im smarter than half the muthafuckin people who run it, and that pisses me off when i go to get information on shit. I like the idea of AiA cuz im focusin only on what i want to learn, (besides some general ed classes, some of which I have already taken). Plus, accredidation isn't an issue, its accreditted by same group that accredits Georgia State, Georgia Tech, etc...

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think you could be at Yale for that a year.. Maybe Im wrong..

unfortunately your wrong... maybe 15 years ago. I know my boy payin 50 a year to go to U of Miami, got that busta rhymes arab money... and my boy got some girl goin to school at Upenn payin 70+ with books/housing/ all included.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
money isnt an issue, i made my bread before i made the choice to go back to school. I got all 80 g's for 4 years chillin... im at gpc now... and im smarter than half the muthafuckin people who run it, and that pisses me off when i go to get information on shit. I like the idea of AiA cuz im focusin only on what i want to learn, (besides some general ed classes, some of which I have already taken). Plus, accredidation isn't an issue, its accreditted by same group that accredits Georgia State, Georgia Tech, etc...

If u got the money like that maybe you should go there. Once you knock out your general ed classes you'll will only be learning what you came to school for. I can feel u on that. Just make sure your degree isn't getting phased out in a couple years. That's in case you have to drop out or scale back some classes for any reason.