Beat This! - October 1-2, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
tbh, the way things are going, Ill be lucky to come up with something
Violins, Trumpets, some Luciano Pavarotti for the hook.
how i met your mother italy GIF

You re welcome. :ROFLMAO:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Iron Keys So instead of anyone having arguments about what is considered "vocal snippets" and what is not, instead they'll be allowed only as a hook. This way we can focus on the beat itself, the instrumental stuff. So the "snippets" would more or less be a sugar coating. "Allowed vocals" just means if it's a theme to have an acapella full song.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
@Iron Keys So instead of anyone having arguments about what is considered "vocal snippets" and what is not, instead they'll be allowed only as a hook. This way we can focus on the beat itself, the instrumental stuff. So the "snippets" would more or less be a sugar coating. "Allowed vocals" just means if it's a theme to have an acapella full song.
So i have to get my italian opera singing on point till oct 1st. Got it.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
so no vocal part or content at all in no/no themes?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
I literally decided "might sit this one out" ('cause can't think how to approach it)
then literally 2 seconds later...
"SHIT I GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA" :cautious::rolleyes:

Now... there's too many ways to approach this idea I don't know what to do haha
Write six good ideas down, roll a dice, boom.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Good luck ya ll, now you have a chance again. I dont feel like making music for some time.

Since im from the future, fk it, CONGRATZ @YannFer, very good stuff, almost made me found my own La Familia. DAMN.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Good luck ya ll, now you have a chance again. I dont feel like making music for some time.
Hope you'll be back at it soon ! Taking a step back is often the best way to come back fresh and strong !

Since im from the future, fk it, CONGRATZ @YannFer, very good stuff, almost made me found my own La Familia. DAMN.
I wish you're right, but I'd rather you dm me the next lottery numbers ffs :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.